Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Not as well as I'd hoped

Well, here we are. New(ish) site and snazzy forums and I'm still talking to myself. I guess somewhere in my long absence the world forgot about me. Not entirely surprising, but a little disappointing. I wish I had more to offer at the moment, but I don't.

I hope there's still some people out there that continue to enjoy my music. I know there used to be some freaky fans that would never leave me alone. But then again, I was working at the club they were going to at the time.

I am still working on some new material. I've been a bit back tracked and have a few gigs (for work) that are going on during the next few weeks. Woot, slider go up... slider go down. I really forget that running a sound board actually takes talent sometimes and I feel like a monkey with a button. That aside, I'm still very glad to be working in an audio department rather than digging sand out of my eyes.

Leila has been gone for a while and she's coming back soon. I've been listening to some of the collaborations we we've done and I think there's some potential for inspiration when she is here again. Here's hoping for the best.

Go check out the forums... I know they're a blank slate at the moment. But if no one posts, there will be nothing for anyone else or myself to respond to.

No comments: