Thursday, February 16, 2006

15 Feb 2006

It's been almost 1 year since my last update. There isn't really much to tell. There's even more songs still in progress, I've improved my mastering skills and I did a minor update to the site.

Hopefully I'll actually finish a few songs in the next few months. There are plenty that are near completion or simply missing vocal recordings.

I'm still working with the USAREUR Band and Chorus as a sound tech. It's pretty laid back work and it's something I enjoy. So it's definitely a case of two birds with one stone. It also has convinced me that I do want to pursue a career in sound engineering and or live sound. Once I get out of the army that is.

The biggest feature on the new site is an actual phpBB forum... so no more dabbling in various proprietary forum code for me anymore. It looks nice too.

Hope there's still some udr fans out there that haven't forgotten about me or assumed I was dead.

No comments: