Saturday, May 14, 2011

New logos

Double Eagle Logo w/ Retro Symbol
I put some new shirts up on the store with the double eagle logo on them.  Check them out and don't forget there's a buy 4 get one free sale through May31st.

A few more details on my plotting.  I'm working on another freebie release with some remastered versions of the original Tainted and Last Chance songs.  There will also be another redux of a classic [U-D-R] song to be revealed when it's ready.

I haven't been as diligent as I should be in the studio  lately.  I feel like I'm still unwinding from being back in Korea.  We've had a fairly hectic work schedule and I've found some solace in a semi-vegatative state with the PS3.  No online stuff for me.  So the PSN being all mucked up hasn't caused me to go into any multiplayer withdrawal nerd rages.  I do do some online stuff now and again in MW2, but I quickly grow tired of watching myself get shot in the head over and over and finally being the cause of my teams loss through a tac nuke.

So yes, that being said.  I suck at video games.  I always have.  I play them for the story and always have them set to easy.  There are a few exceptions to that though.  Ducktales and Strider on the original NES.  I totally rocked those games.  I got FF2 on the SNES down to 15:32 at the start of the fight with Zeromus (later got my whole party to level 70 with Cecil at 71, that was a pain in the butt).  That and Aliens in the arcade.  Megaman continues to be a foul evil stirred up from the abyss of Japan however.

Oh boy, I'm rambling.  Though I guess I did just admit to being a geek, nerd or w/e.

I've got a few other things to work on today while I healthily avoid the vile playstation of doom.  So I'll catch you all later.

Lawn darts and ambulances,
-Anthony

No comments: