Thursday, March 17, 2011

Vacation


Heading back to seattle for a few weeks.  I'll be on the road for most of the time.  But the first and last weekend, I'll be at home relaxing and enjoying life.

Heh, seriously.  I'll be taking care of a lot of things while I'm there.  But I should still have time to catch a break.

To do list:
• Spend time with my wife.
• Look at a house or two
• Do taxes and resolve owed taxes from last year (<3 IRS)
• Clean the studio and do some mastering work
• Get access to my Service Credit Union account so I can figure out how much I still owe them
• Enjoy some time around (possibly) Napa Valley, San Francisco, LA and Utah
• See Leæther Strip live in concert, woo!
• Get a new usb midi controller (M-Audio Oxygen 49, I think)
• Discuss the future
• Wish I didn't have to go back to Korea
• Hope Tokyo doesn't get some ucky fallout for my return trip layover there
and a whole lot more...

I'm sure this doesn't even cover half of it, but it's what I've got off the top of my head.  Yes yes, I know a lot of that is totally irrelevant from the perspective of most people who might be reading this.  But I vent and process a little here too.

If you really want to hear me vent.  I might think about linking my rant blog sometime.  For now, it's just for me and whoever finds it accidentally.

Now, I have to go sign out on leave.

Tschueß,
-Anthony

No comments: